It’s true! Women can feel healthy, vibrant and sensual at any age.
Why suffer through postmenstrual syndrome or menopause when natural hormone therapy can restore your body’s well-being and healthy hormone balance?
Natural hormone therapy is the easiest and most effect form of hormone replacement therapy.
This form of therapy has been thoroughly researched and documented in medical publications since 1939 and consists of a simple, painless insertion of a bioidentical hormone pellet under the skin.
After the pellet is implanted, a steady, low level of natural hormones flows through the blood on a demand/response basis. Hormones are released in the exact same way as the ovaries did when they functioned normally.
And there is even more good news: the implant is effective for several months, generally lasting 3-4 months, and dissolves on its own.
The pellets are made according to the pharmaceutical industry’s strictest standards, using only the highest quality botanical ingredients available.
Natural plant derivatives like soya are specifically formulated to recreate human hormones. No pregnant mare urine, like synthetic pellets. No additives to set them apart from the competition. Exclusively natural ingredients, identical to human hormones.
Estrogen is the primary female hormone.
Estrogen prevents heart issues, heart attacks, osteoporosis and Alzheimer’s. Synthetic estrogen ingested orally does not offer these benefits.
Testosterone gives women mental clarity, increases libido and tones muscles.
A low testosterone level causes mental confusion, weight gain (primarily around the waist and hips) and poor muscle growth despite regular exercise.
Since 1992, natural hormone therapy has helped tens of thousands of women achieve the natural and healthy hormonal balance that their body needs to feel and be their best.
Our patients say they feel “formidably well”!
These benefits include:
- Recover or increase sex drive
- Increase lean body mass and burn fat
- Makes it easier to get into shape
- Reduce fatigue and increase of energy levels
- Reduce anger, nervousness and irritability
- Relieve anxiety and depression
- Increase mental focus and clarity, as well as concentration
- Improve memory
- Increased sense of general well-being
Side effects are rare.
Some women may feel temporary breast pain that can last from 7 to 10 days after the first insertion, but rarely in recurrent treatments.
Very rarely, testosterone therapy can also cause acne and hair loss. The same goes for the growth of facial hair, which also occurs among certain women after menopause, even without hormonal treatment.
- Request an appointment with one of our specialized doctors.
- After a consultation you’ll receive all the relevant information, as well as the necessary documents, include a bloodwork request.
- A personalized treatment will be developed based on the test results, your medical history and information about your lifestyle.
- Notify the doctor immediately if you are pregnant.